Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and New Years

Christmas morning Paul and I woke up and opened our christmas from our tree and stockings. Then we went over to my parents for traditional christmas breakfast where my mom makes pancakes and eggs and bacon. Then we opened family presents at their house and spent the rest of the day hanging out and having fun. New years eve wasn't that big of a deal. We stopped by my best friend Jen Garretts house for a open house and then we went over to my parents and played games and drank some Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider to ring in the new year.
Leigha on her dad's lap.
Ashleigh sitting on Uncle Paulish's lap her favorite uncle.

Mathieu decked out in his bronco's warm up suit. So adorable.



Madalynn opening her clothes from grandma and pop.


My stash picture of what I recieved for christmas minus a dress and my ornament.
On Christmas Eve after reading the christmas story from the bible. Paul and I introduced a new tradition to our family of crackers. They are english things you pop open and get prizes in. They have toys and crowns and fun stuff inside. Most people use them on New Years Eve to ring in the new year. We changed it just a tad bit since my nieces and nephew are way to young to stay up late to do those things yet.

Dad decked out after opening the crackers.


Paul wearing his crown.

Dad chilling on the couch in his crown.

Kristian, Leigha, and Mathieu Christmas Eve.

Mom looking at her cracker decked out in her crown.

Pop and Ashleigh she is decked out in her crown.
Our christmas tree and our stockings.
Paul and I spent christmas and new years in colorado springs with my family. We had a good time my nieces and nephew were here from washington state.

1 comment:

Keiauni said...

glad that you had a great Christmas... The "crackers" sound like fun:)