Thursday, October 20, 2011

Joanna's 2nd Birthday

Joanna turns 2. I can't believe it. This post is quite a bit late. I am way behind on my posts on here.

Heres our sweet 2 year old princess.
We decided on a princess party and what a blast it was.

Heres her loot. She really cleaned up this time.
Our princess playing out side while daddy barbecues our meal.
Look at her isn't she beautiful. I love my crazy family.
The best wat to wear a tiara. Its the new fad and she would know.
Some of her great gifts. She still loves them to this day.

Everyone seems to love this gift. It is so much fun and plays some great songs.

Look my son has a girlfriend.
My family is so great. My dad is dreaming of being a princess.
The cake which is a bunch of cupcakes. I love that its a castle.
Joanna's friend Carissa Thompson.
We had a blast but next year it will just be a few of her friends for an hour of fun and games. Maybe possibly going to host a kindermusik party.

No comments: